1. All artists and handscraftsmen are welcome. ONLY HANDCRAFTED ITEMS MADE BY THE EXHIBITOR WILL BE ALLOWED. NO EXCEPTIONS! No ceiling price on items. We reserve the right to refuse any work that may distasteful or not up to our quality HANDCRAFTED standards. It is up to the judgment of the sponsors as to the type of merchandise presented at the show. WE WILL NOT ALLOW FOREIGN, MANUFACTURED OR WHOLESALE TYPE MERCHANDISE.
2. The Country Craft & Antique Show booth spaces are limited. Exhibitors are assigned reserved spaces according to the date the registration form and fee is received. Booth spaces are approximately 10 ft. x 10 ft. Tables (8 ft.) and chairs are available for you to use with no extra charge. They are located in the storage closet.
3. The Country Craft & Antique Show exhibitors will be responsible for collecting and reporting their own sales tax. Have your sales tax certificate on hand, just in case a representative from the State Comptroller’s office does a spot check.
4. The Yoakum Community Center is a large air conditioned and heated modern facility. Food and drink concessions will be available. No alcoholic beverages or smoking on premises.
5. The Country Craft & Antique Show sponsors will not be responsible for injuries, damages, or loss of exhibitors’ property.
6. Admission to this show is free. This show has become an outstanding event with crowds well over 1,000 annually.
7. Participants in The Country Craft & Antique Show are encouraged to donate a door prize. We give door prizes every half-hour during the show to our guests. If you would like to donate a door prize, bring the coupon (provided in the welcome packet), not the prize, to the front desk.
8. The registration fee is $70 for a 10 ft. x 10 ft. booth. If you wish to share a booth with another exhibitor, the fee will be $10 per extra exhibitor. No refunds after October 15.
9. Early set-up is available on the Friday evening before the show from 5:00 – 7:00 PM for an additional $15.
10. Exhibitors may set-up Saturday at 7:30 AM. Selling begins at 10:00 AM. Take down after 4:00 PM. NO EARLY DEPARTURES. Booth numbers are available at the information desk at the entrance.
11. Make checks payable to: Pauline Ward. Fill out the online exhibitor registration form.